2012年9月19日星期三

Justin Bieber's Girlfriend Selena Gomez Pushes Limits in Spring Breakers


Justin Bieber's sexy girlfriend Selena Gomez has been photographed with co-stars Vanessa Hudgens, Ashley Benson, Rachel Korine posing in bikinis while working in and promoting the movie.



While the young women all look spectacular in their tiny swimsuits and everything looks like summer fun, Selena says 'Spring Breakers' pushed her acting ability to the limit.

The 20-year-old Disney star - who is known for playing Alex Russo in the award-winning TV series 'Wizards of Waverly Place' - wanted to do something out of her comfort zone by starring in the movie, which sees her alter-ego strip off, smoke drugs and hang out with murderers.

When asked by Hitfix about whether or not she is worried what her younger fans will think of her role in the film, she replied: ''Yes and no because I do everything for my fans - everything. I do my clothing line, my fragrance, my music, my tour - everything is for them.

''And I wanted to do something for me that I could push myself to see how far I could go.''

More Spring Breakers photos are below in the gallery.

'Spring Breakers' sees Selena star alongside Vanessa Hudgens, Ashley Benson and Rachel Korine as four college friends who are arrested after robbing a fast food restaurant in order pay for their spring break in Florida. When a drug dealer, played by James Franco, bails them out the girls find themselves doing his dirty work.

Selena even said that she's warned her young followers about the movie, telling them: ''If you're 18 or younger I would prefer you not seeing it''.

She also praised director Harmony Korine for his way of filming, and although it's ''not for everybody'' she loved shooting the motion picture.

She added: ''I enjoyed it so much and I'm a fan of Harmony. I love Harmony. My mum's a fan so that's how I even got the script. So I of course jumped at the opportunity and it was one of the best things that I'd ever done.''

'Spring Breakers' will be released in Spring 2013.

没有评论:

发表评论