2012年9月10日星期一

IN OUR FIRST EXCLUSIVE EXTRACT, JUSTIN BIEBER TALKS DATING AND PATERNITY SUITS...



Justin Bieber's getting ready to release his brand new book Just Getting Started (enter our comp to meet him at the signing next week here), and to celebrate, get us excited and TEASE, he's given Sugarscape three exclusive extracts and loads of fit pictures to give to you.

Like this one. Nice.







"When it comes to dating, I am a regular teenager," says Justin.

"There are just some things I am trying to keep private because I am young and figuring it out. I am learning about trust and the joys and struggles of it. I like being with someone who is smart and who I can have an actual conversation with.

"It doesn’t make you weak or any less of a man if you treat a woman with respect and spoil her a little bit. Remember guys, if your friends give you a hard time about being romantic it’s just because they don’t know how to treat their lady right."

"So let’s just get to it … in 2011 a woman came out of nowhere and filed a paternity suit claiming she was pregnant with my child. I was a minor at the time and she was not, and she had absolutely no evidence to verify her claim. In fact, we had never even met. The media (including legitimate news outlets) picked up on the story and ran with it as if it were all true.




"Whatever happened to responsible journalism? Aren’t reporters supposed to check their facts before writing their stories? Maybe it’s just me, but I could never get away with making up some story for a school project and passing it off as real! My teachers would have flunked me for even trying something like that! Another thing I don’t really understand is that when someone is stalking you without a camera it is illegal, but if they are doing it with a camera it is somehow perfectly fine. I don’t get that difference and I suppose I never will. 

"One of the worst downsides of fame is the freedom and liberties the media take when it comes to reporting on a celebrity’s personal life. At the same time, without the media, you can’t do your job so I guess it’s a give and take."




"It’s hard enough to be a teenager going through regular teenage stuff, but doing it under the microscope of the press just amplifies what’s already awkward to begin with. That would be tough for any kid. But when it comes to reporting things about my life that aren’t true, well, that crosses a line that I believe is unfair. 

"Why has it become more necessary to sensationalize the news for people to get them to read a newspaper or buy a magazine at the cost of the truth? When did gossip websites become viable sources for legitimate news? Hey, I’ve always had a good relationship with the media, and for the most part, the media and paparazzi have been pretty good to me. If it wasn’t for them, I wouldn’t have nearly as close a relationship with you, my fans, but at the same time I just wish that they didn’t have to go about getting the stories in the way some of them do."




"When the paparazzi are nice to me and respectful, I am never afraid to have a conversation with them. I’ll chat to them, pose for a few shots, thank them and be on my way. But it’s not OK when they come at me aggressively and don’t respect my space because they are looking at me as a product and not a person. There’s a misconception that I hate the paparazzi— I don’t, I simply don’t like the aggressive paparazzi. Whenever you see me laughing and having a good time with the paparazzi, it’s because we’ve had a pleasant exchange. They are grateful that I’m willing to work with them, while I appreciate their respectful approach. 

"However, there have been times where the interaction has been combative from the start. Like, whenever you see me getting angry or upset in the media what you don’t get to see on camera is how those people came up to me and said things like, “Hey Justin, why are you such a punk lately?,” “Your mom is ugly,” and “Your little brother and sister are ugly babies.” They literally yell stuff like that to try and get a rise out of me. Famous or not, saying terrible things about my family is completely unacceptable. And if they aren’t going after my family, they’re coming after me, swearing, saying the most horrible things ever, even calling me white trash—which is kind compared to the other things they’ve thrown at me. Nice—Not. 

"Although most of the press isn’t like this there is a certain type of paparazzi who do stuff like that, saying the rudest things ever because they just want a picture that makes me look angry or upset. It’s just not right."


没有评论:

发表评论