2012年9月27日星期四

Justin Bieber on 'Dancing With the Stars' as a contestant? 'Maybe,' says Joey Fatone


Justin Bieber performed his new hit single, "As Long As You Love Me," on Tuesday's (Sept. 25) "Dancing With the Stars: All-Stars" results show">results show, showing off some hip-hop dance moves (including a crotch grab!) and making the girls in the audience swoon.

So did it remind former 'N Sync boy bander Joey Fatone of the good ol' days?

"It makes me laugh," the Season 4 runner-up told reporters later. "I'm happy that I'm not doing it right now!

Could the Biebs ending up in his "Dancing" shoes someday?

"Maybe," laughed Fatone. "You never think that. [At the height of your career you think], 'I'm going to go on forever, I'm not going to do anything like 'Dancing With the Stars' -- and I'm back for another season of torture!"

If Fatone first competed on "DWTS" when he was 30, and Bieber's now 18, could the "Baby" singer be competing on the ballroom in a dozen years?

Beliebe it...or not?

没有评论:

发表评论