2012年9月26日星期三

Justin Bieber steals the show with 'DWTS' performance -- VIDEO


Leave it to Justin Bieber to save the day. The superstar blasted through a glitzy silver barricade in a leather jumpsuit to resuscitate last night’s otherwise uneventful Dancing With the Stars: All Stars results show.

Bieber even overshadowed Pitbull’s party-popping, glow stick fest with his ”As Long As You Love Me” performance. Aside from the fact that Biebs resembled ”The Leather Man” from one of my favorite SNL skits, the pop sensation reminded me of Justin Timberlake circa 1998 with his shockingly smooth dance moves. The performance got even better when he took off his bedazzled leather vest. Sure, it left me staring at his scrawny arms, but it made the outfit look slightly less ridiculous.



The song, which is the latest iTunes chart-topping single off his new album Believe, is also extremely catchy. ”As long as you love me/ We could be starving, we could be homeless, we could be broke/ As long as you love me/ I’ll be your platinum, I’ll be your silver, I’ll be your gold.”

All I can say is that Selena Gomez is one lucky lady. Watching Bieber perform could have easily served as eliminated all-star Pamela Anderson’s consolation prize.



The Believe Tour kicks off this Saturday in Glendale, Ariz.

没有评论:

发表评论