2012年9月28日星期五

Justin Bieber fans swoon after meeting pop star


GLENDALE, Ariz. -
It's the day "beliebers" have been waiting for. Justin Bieber has arrived in the valley.

Saturday he'll kick off his "Believe Tour" at Jobing.Com Arena in Glendale.

All day Justin has been rehearsing and doing sound check, preparing for Saturday night's show. And of course, wherever Bieber goes, his fans follow.

Some of those fans even got to meet him.

The crowd screamed when the pop star showed his face in Glendale today. The 18-year-old superstar showed up on a souped up segway.

"Hitting our hands and hugging us and asking us about the concert and stuff, it's awesome," said Emily Zumwalt.



Some fans were even lucky enough to touch the Biebs.

"I was like oh my God, am I going to faint right now… it was like electricity going through you, he has very soft hands."

11-year-old Emina Bambur even had a heartfelt conversation with him.

"And he started touching my hand and he was like I love you and I was like I love you too and I started crying," said Bambur.

Tears of joy, of course.

"I'm just so happy like right when I saw him I started blasting crying, I'm so happy. Like since the start I even saw his videos before he even became famous."

In matching t-shirts and Justin Bieber hair bows, Bambur waited for Justin with her big sister, but she did miss a day of school.

"I begged my parents if I could skip school to at least see him cause I would skip school for a week just to see him for a minute."

And it was worth it.

"I'm just so happy that I actually got to meet him like I would never imagine that," says Bambur.

The concert starts at 7 p.m. Saturday night right at Jobing.Com. His girlfriend Selena Gomez will be visiting on the tour.

没有评论:

发表评论