2012年10月14日星期日

Sharon Osbourne says Justin Bieber’s fame is fleeting

Sharon Osbourne attended a National Radio conference in Sydney, Australia this week where she spoke out about pop star Justin Bieber’s fame, admitting that she doesn’t think it will last.



Hollywood Life reports that Osbourne likes Justin as a person, but when it comes to his fans, she doesn’t foresee them remaining loyal throughout the test of time.

“For me, Justin is...I’ve met him, I’ve worked with him, I did a TV commercial with him. He’s a really great little guy. But that’s his problem. He’s a little guy. His fans are growing up; they’re eighteen, nineteen years old now. And that means the little girls of titties and lips (sic), you know they’re young women. And he still looks like that little boy.”

The former America’s Got Talent judge – she announced her departure in late summer – continued on to say, “He needs some hair, or something. I just don’t think, from my gut, maybe guts wrong ‘cos it’s not a hundred percent, but I don’t think he’s going to stand the test of time. But you know what, I don’t feel sorry for him, because he’s made oodles and he’s a fabulously nice person and he’ll go on to do something else.”

And all Bieber business aside, the British wife of Ozzy Osbourne recently attended the wedding of her only son Jack in Hawaii and, according to The San Francisco Chronicle, she couldn’t stop crying.

“It was wonderful!...Oh my goodness me. [I cried], people thought I was sad, but it was tears of joy!...But I just couldn’t help [it].”

没有评论:

发表评论