2012年10月30日星期二

Justin Bieber & More Celebs Tweet Support For Hurricane Sandy Victims



As Hurricane Sandy ravaged the east coast, celebrities tweeted well wishes for everyone affected.


Hurricane Sandy ripped through must of the northeast Oct. 29, causing flooding, power outages and hospital evacuations — among even more serious consequences — and some of Hollywood’s biggest names tweeted their concern for potential victims.

Justin Bieber: everyone dealing with the hurricane up north be safe 

Kim Kardashian: All my friends from NYC are sending me pics of this storm. Praying for everyone on the East Coast! I hope everyone is safe!

Khloe Kardashian: Praying for the victims of hurricane Sandy! Praying for everyone who is affected!!! My heart goes out to all of the families. Praying 

Ashton Kutcher: to all my east coast friends, stay strong

 Karrueche Tran: My blessings go out to everyone on the East Coast! Xoxo

Joe Jonas: (Insert super clever hurricane tweet here) 

Barack Obama: Our thoughts and prayers go out to everyone affected by the storm. 

Tom Cruise: Our best thoughts to all those in #Sandy’s path, please be safe. Good 4numerous live #video feeds: Ustream.tv -TeamTC

Joan Rivers: Thinking of everyone in NY and on the east coast. Stay safe! I’m stuck in LA and unable to appear live on @QVC. This truly NEVER happens… 

Nicki Minaj: Can’t stop worrying about the storm on the East coast… =( Chkn on mommy every 5 seconds… praying for my family & friends and ALL OF YOU 

Melissa Joan Hart: Moving the family to the basement. Too many giant trees falling. Stay safe everyone. God Bless

Josh Groban: Sending my thoughts to all in the path of #sandy…looks pretty bad. 

Rob Lowe: Flying home from east coast and #Sandy . Wish I could bring all in harms way with me. #StaySafe 

Josh Duhamel: Praying #Sandy doesn’t do too much damage & everyone stays safe. 

Kelly Osbourne: Really worried about all my friends on the east coast#HurricaneSandy looks like its getting worse been glued to the news all day! 

Emma Watson: To everyone affected by #sandy my thoughts are with you. Hope everyone is ok. Xx


没有评论:

发表评论