2012年10月28日星期日

One Direction star 'feels sorry' for Justin Bieber



One Direction star Liam Payne says he feels "sorry" for pop star Justin Bieber.
Payne, along with his bandmates Harry Styles, Zayn Malik, Louis Tomlinson and Niall Horan, has become close to the Boyfriend hitmaker in recent years, but he says he does not think Bieber has as much fun as the British group because he does not get to perform with anyone else.
"Not in a patronising way, but I kind of feel sorry for him. I know he's got friends around him and they go on tour with him. But they're not going through the same situation as these boys are with me," he said.
"If something bad happened to me tomorrow, Louis would be there for me 100 per cent. People sometimes ask if I want to be a solo artist, but it just wouldn't be any fun being on your own."
Despite touring the world now and rarely being at home, Liam does like to have some time away from the band - even if it's still with one or two of his bandmates.
"It's important to have a life outside the band. But at the same time I spent the night yesterday at Zayn's house.
"We all have this amazing brotherhood and that's what makes this job so special. If we didn't have each other, I think we'd crumble a little bit," he told Now magazine.

没有评论:

发表评论