2012年11月1日星期四

Is Justin Bieber Her Last? Nicki Minaj Is 'Over' Collaborations




After Justin Bieber and Nicki Minaj made their dramatic publicity stunt to promote the premiere of their track 'Beauty and the Beat', Nicki has now revealed that she has no plans to collaborate with other artists in the near future as she is "over" working with other people.

The Young Money rapper has recorded tracks with some of the biggest names in music, including Nas, Rihanna, Jay-Z, Justin Bieber and Kanye West, so it's hardly surprising that she is struggling to top those collaborations.

When Minaj was asked about who she would like to work with in the future she told MTV News: "I don't know! I mean, I'm sort of over it now actually!"

"I've had amazing collaborations, God bless everyone that collaborated with me and thank you for the opportunities but I'd say now, I don't wanna, there is no dream collaboration. I feel like I've worked with the dream collaborators already."

She continued: "I've worked with just the most iconic people in the world and now, it's like, you know, now I think it's more about just creating good music outside of all that collaborating stuff."

She went onto explain how she still likes to collaborate with other stars and thoroughly enjoys ‘sprinkling her pink dust' on someone else's music.

The 29-year-old said: "I loved… being able to bring like a different flavour to someone's song. "Like someone gives you a song, it's almost like a blank canvas and then you sprinkle your little pink dust on it and then you send it back and they're just like 'Ahh'. That's always fun!"

Nicki clearly has a devoted set of fans, including Disney star Miley Cyrus.

Miley paid tribute to the rapper by dressing up as her for Halloween, she donned a leopard print cat suit and a big yellow wig. Cyrus also tweeted the Superbass rapper to let her know about her costume choice: “'@NICKIMINAJ you a stupppppiddddd hoe #stupittttstupitttt”

Could this be the start of a new collaboration idea?


没有评论:

发表评论